travel to customers and business partners are important for many Business indispensable - and every business trip becomes more pleasant with the right life hacks.
What must be considered on business trips?
To make the journey and stay on business trips more comfortable and with less luggage, there are some imaginative life tricks, so-called life hacks. In an instant, a simple trick turns an object that you might have with you anyway into a practical helper.
Business trips are exciting, stimulating, full of new experiences - and sometimes terribly annoying. Especially when flights, hotels, rental cars, Meetings and presentations have to be organized overnight.
- Which means of transport should you choose?
- What about internet reception at the hotel?
- Will I feel comfortable in the assigned room?
- Are there ways to relax?
Plan ahead of schedule
Despite the hustle and bustle, it is worth using your head before you travel to plan. For example with life hacks. It's nothing like the tried and tested trick 17 that grandma might already know but eventually forgot.
Simple things with great Effect. For example, if you roll up your clothes, you not only save space in your suitcase, but also prevent wrinkles. Just like a classic tissue paper between the sensitive parts. After all, you should also appear neat at the business appointment.
Simple tricks with great effect
“Damn, I forgot that at home” or “these things would be very handy now”: Despite being more sophisticated Preparation you also come across situations on business trips in which such thoughts arise Head push.
Lifehacks, i.e. creative ones taken from life Tricks and tricks, create a remedy. But not only that. They also awaken the spirit of the Improvisation and inspiration to make the best of what is available. Or even better: to use utensils completely differently than originally intended.
12 brilliantly simple tips, which make the travel day easier
If you take a closer look when travelling, there are exciting possibilities for reusing objects. In this sense, lifehacks are not only imaginative but also sustained. After all, sustainable business travelers also pay attention to the ecological footprint.
- Never go without a smartphone, tablet or netbook out of the house is a solid basic rule for business travelers. Accessibility must be provided for important projects. Thus, seats at sockets are mandatory. No matter whether in the waiting room or on the train.
- In the case of travel documents, digitalisation is recommended: a passport, booking confirmation, travel plans or work documents should be stored as a digital copy on the mobile phone. Server services also provide good service on the road to access anywhere.
- It is also important to maintain productivity during the voyage. Check the web access, if necessary take a pocket rocker, so that the hotel room becomes a second office. In general, the accommodations do not have to lose sight of their balanced balance.
- Calmness and effectiveness are closely related. Tip: An alternative to a hotel could be furnished apartments. The chance for a "like at home" feeling is greatest there. Of course, a hotel offers more comfort.
- And do not forget to adapt the sleep rhythm according to your destination in time to prevent jet lag and fatigue.
- A tea bag is an important helper in need. If someone is on the road all day, hitches from one meeting to another or, after long hours, leaves the plane, catch shoes inevitably to separate odors. Perhaps now missing a suitable spray in the hotel room or the own stands well in the domestic closet. Then the tea bag comes into play. Mostly found in the room or at the buffet, he eliminated in the shoe laid out any stink. The best is with black tea, but also herbal or fruit tea works over the night.
- On the road, a spectacle case can be used as a storage location for headsets of a hands-free kit or data sticks. Shock resistance and protection from cable salad are a striking argument.
- If someone is visiting business in a country without a euro, the foreign currency can easily be separated from the euro banknotes by means of a paper clip. Simple but effective.
- Lifehacks for air travel: Which terminal was that again? And where is the check-in counter please? Instead of rushing haphazardly over the airport grounds or searching for hours on airport websites, just enter the flight number into the search engine and you have all the information you need at a click.
- For long-haul flights or long-distance bus services, a neck roll is convenient if it were not at home. So that it is still comfortable, put a few elongated balloons in your pocket. Inflated and wrapped in a sweater, they are a good cushioning alternative.
- Against the snoring of the seat neighbors help earplugs shaped from a handkerchief, a cloth on the eyes serves as a sleeping mask and disinfectant as a deodorant substitute.
- An emergency sock with a rolled up shirt, a trousers and underwear always comes into the hand luggage. The textile sausage is easy to stow away and is unobtrusive.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment